Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defense Department Job Circular 2021
Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defense Department has published the recruitment circular 2021. Good news for those of you who have been waiting for the job notification in the government job or the fire service and civil defense department because the fire service has published the recruitment notice again. Those of you who are interested in government jobs in 2021 can apply for jobs in the fire service through this recruitment notice. There are certain qualification requirements for applying to the fire service that have been requested by the fire service authority. You can apply only if you have all these qualifications.
All the information including what qualifications are required to apply and the application process, start date, start date and last date of application are described in detail below.
Fire Service Recruitment Circular 2021
The Fire Service is a government agency and is fully controlled by the Bangladesh Government and the Fire Service Authority. The fire service will again recruit some conservative manpower in the vacant posts. Both men and women can apply for the posts. If you have all the qualifications required by the authorities, then you can easily apply for all the vacancies.
If you are interested to know more details, you can see or read the official circulars, notices and detailed information given below.
Some information about the fire service
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defense (Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defense) is an emergency service organization under the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. All the activities of this organization are dedicated to the service of the people. As the first responding agency, the department’s staff provides firefighting, fire prevention, rescue, first aid to the injured, hospitalization of dying patients and fire safety for local and foreign VIPs. As an organization conducting rescue operations, it actively participates in the rescue of all kinds of natural and man-made disasters.
The Department of Fire Service and Civil Defense is an emergency service organization under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. All the activities of this organization are dedicated to the service of the people. The then British government established the fire service in undivided India in 1939-40. During the Partition, the Calcutta Fire Service was created at the regional level for the city of Calcutta and the Bengal Fire Service for Bengal (excluding Kolkata) in undivided Bengal. In 1947, the fire service in the area was renamed the East Pakistan Fire Service. Similarly, during the Second World War, the Department of Civil Defense in India was initially created as Air Raid Precautions (ARP) and later in 1951 as the Department of Civil Defense. For the purpose of work management, a department called Rescue Department was created under the Roads and Highways Department. On 9 April 1971, the then Fire Service Directorate, the Civil Defense Directorate and the Roads and Highways Department’s Rescue Directorate – the three directorates – formed the present Fire Service and Civil Defense Department.
Opportunity for educated unemployed in Bangladesh.
The job circular of Bangladesh Postal Department has created an unimaginable opportunity for the educated unemployed in Bangladesh. So collect all the information before the expiration date of the recruitment notification and apply today.
So let’s read and understand the instant circular well. And if it matches your qualifications, apply. Take a look at the application process given below or in the circular page / pdf / image.
Application Start Date
02 Nov 2021
24 Nov 2021
Apply for Fire Service Job Circular 2021.
The application process for the Fire Service Job Circular 2021 is very simple. Eligible persons will be able to apply for this job through the website of the authority after qualifying. To know more about Fire Service Job Circular 2021, please visit the official website. Candidates interested in fire service should send their applications by the date given in the middle of the circular of 2021. You need to send the application while maintaining the role of advertisement.
Job summary( Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defense Department )
|Organization||Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defense Department|
|Job Location||All Bangladesh|
|Employer Type||Governmet Employer|
|Job Category||See Circular images|
|Gender Required||Man and Female|
|Age Limitation||18-32 deep details attached pdf file download please|
|Educational Qualifications||required qualifications add circular page|
|Job Application process||Look at the available terms or download the PDF file and read the details.|
|Published Date:||01 Nov 2021|
|Application Start Date:||02 Nov 2021|
|Application Deadline||24 Nov 2021|
|Contact||Fire Service- + 02-223355555 Emergency Services-999 ACC-106 Information Service-333|
|Circular Source||Official Website and Online/Offline Sources|
Fire Service Job Circular. PDF download
If you want to work in the fire service, you can download the PDF file of its circular in the fire service. Because all the procedures that are required to apply for the job and all the procedures that you may have to apply are given in the PDF file. So it is very important to download the PDF files.
How do I download a PDF file?
We are providing PDF download links inside this page for your convenience. If you read or read this page from beginning to end, you will see that we have the download options for you. You can download the PDF file with just one click.
Terms of application:
1. The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh and have a national identity card. No application without national identity card will be accepted.
2. Fill in all the columns of the prescribed form correctly by hand: You have to apply with signature and the name of the candidate, mother’s name in the admission form. Father’s name and address must be written correctly. A sample copy of the application form and admission letter can be found on the website of the Department of Fire Service and Civil Defense (www.fireservice.gov.bd).
3. Candidates must be 18 to 20 years of age on 1 November 2011 (must have National Identity Card) and those who have turned 20 years of age on March 25, 2020 will also be considered eligible to apply. In case of sons and daughters of freedom fighters / martyrs who have completed 32 years of age on March 25, 2020, they will also be considered eligible to apply. But in the case of children of freedom fighters, the age limit is not relaxed. No affidavit of age is admissible. Photocopy of National Identity Card should be attached with the application form as proof of age.
4. 50 / – (non-refundable) for examination fee (non-refundable) in favor of Director General, Fire Service and Civil Defense Department, Dhaka by depositing treasury invoice in code number 1-7361-00002031 to Bangladesh Bank / Senali Bank (Treasury). Original copy of invoice pastel order, bank draft or pay-order not acceptable) must be attached with the application. Besides;
5. 04 (four) copies of recent oil passport size color photograph along with the application and 01 (one) copy color photograph (must be attested above the photograph by the Gazetted Officer of 1st class) must be attached at the specified place (by glue) and SSC / equivalent Certificate of Educational Qualification, Temporary Certificate of Freedom Fighter in case of Freedom Fighter Quota, Gazette, Muktibarta, Certificate of Freedom Fighter Parliament, Certificate from Municipal Mayor / Commissioner / UP Chairman and Certificate issued by the appropriate authority in case of Special Quota Candidates. Tarikh Raj on Sunday at 06.00 am at Fire Service and Civil Defense Ground, Purbachal, Rupganj, Narayanganj Kuril Biswaraed approximately 8 km. On the east side, adjacent to 300 feet road, opposite Sapphire Market).
6. Vague / defective / incomplete application will be considered rejected.
7. Candidates working in Government / Semi-Government and Autonomous Institutions should apply subject to the permission of the appropriate authority and age limit is not relaxed for them.
8. Candidates from all districts can apply.
9. If any information is withheld or provided incorrect information (permanent address, submitted certificate, other information mentioned in the application form, quota proof information) if employed and if proved at any time thereafter, the appointment of the concerned candidate will be canceled and legal action will be taken against him. Will.
10. In the case of Niag, the existing rules and regulations of the current government and in the case of changes, the applicable rules (latest) will be followed.
11. Candidates will not be given any type of TA / DA for participating in the selection test.
12. The authority reserves the power to change, augment and amend any part of the notification, including reduction in the number of posts, acceptance / rejection and retention of applications, and the decision of the authority in respect of appointment will be final. No objection will be accepted in this regard.
13. Candidates must abide by all the hygiene rules including wearing a mask.
* In the case of employment in the Fire Service and Civil Defense Department, there is no opportunity for any personal contact or financial transaction. Any such attempt will be considered as personal disqualification of the candidate and strict legal action will be taken against the person concerned including dismissal.
Why would you visit our website?
You will find many reasons to visit our website. Here are some of the reasons. On our website we publish all types of trusted recruitment notices. We collect the recruitment notices for you by sorting out many verifications so that you can easily trust our published circulars. And of course we will warn you about some things. We will ask you to refrain from making any kind of money transaction to apply for the circulars given to us as we only provide you with job advertisements. If you have made any transaction in reference to this circular, we or our website point will not be solely responsible for any inconvenience or harassment you may have incurred.
Here are some things we will encourage you to read the things well for you. Keep an eye below to see the things.
- Apply after the circular at your own risk.
- Recognize any type of transaction.
- Make money transactions at your own risk.
- Get a full idea of the organization you want to apply to.
- Get feedback about the organization from online.
- Contact the organization you want to apply to if any of your relatives have already joined the organization.
- Apply for vacancies only if you consider yourself eligible.